Palermo Street Food Cooking Class
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PMOCOOKSTR
PALERMO STREET FOOD COOKING CLASS
Approx. 4 hours | Max. 6 people | Collective
Black-out dates: Italian holidays
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:30am
Enjoy a cooking course learning how to prepare a selection of Palermo street food. The very small size group ensures you a lovely experience!
Meet the Chef directly in Palermo center and start to cook Panelle, Arancine and dessert. At the end of the cooking course enjoy your own made lunch, accompanied by a glass of wine. Once back home you will impress family and friends replying these Sicilian recipes!
Panella: a chickpea flake pancake
Arancina: fried rice ball stuffed with meat
Melon or tangerin jello: a dessert made using fruit flavors
The cooking class offers you the opportunity to try new culinary experiences. It aims at melting the knowledge of Sicilian cuisine with recreation, in a warm and cosy context. The Chef will help you, step by step, in preparing extraordinary dishes with intense taste and smells of our land. You will have a new experience, learning all the procedures that make every Sicilian dish appreciated all over the world for its intense and delicious flavors.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Collective cooking course
- Basic English speaking staff
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
-Gratuities & Tips
APPOINTMENT WITH OUR STAFF:
The appointment with our staff will be set in Palermo city center (a few steps away from the Cathedral). All details will be shared at time of booking.
- Please be so kind as to share with us, at time of booking, if you have dietary restrictions and/or walking limitations.
- The cooking course is provided with maximum 6 clients.
- The cooking course is not provided by a professional Chef.
- This cooking class is operated with English speaking Assistant (other languages subject to availability).